Terms and Conditions
Boatshed Yacht Brokerage simply gives you a clearer view of boats for sale. Boatshed enables you to virtually climb aboard each boat giving you a true feel for the vessel before you even step on it!
All you need to do is register, IT’S ABSOLUTELY FREE! We NEVER share your personal information.
Here is how Boatshed works
1. View up to 80 PHOTOGRAPHS and video of each boat.
2. All our boats are individually visited and photographed by us.
3. All boat information and photographs are recorded by us while actually aboard each boat.
4. Your own ‘MY BOATSHED’ and ‘WATCHED BOATS‘ which enables you to quickly go back to a particular boat without having to go back through the listings again.
5. We will let you know if any of the boats you are interested in have been REDUCED in price.
6. You will have access to Boatshed’s BOATFINDER option – just add the details of the boat you're looking for to really narrow your search down and we'll even email you when one of our offices lists a boat which matches your boat finder details giving you a head start!
7. At Boatshed.com we are committed to protecting your privacy. Please be assured that we will never sell or give any of your personal information to anyone outside Boatshed. The information we gather is used to provide a better service to you.
8. All Boats are offered Subject to a standard Boatshed Contract.
9. We reserve the right to monitor which boats are being viewed.
10. I am happy to receive Boatshed™ text, email messages and email newsletters.
11. Operated Under License: Boatshed offices each operate under an individual license. Each office is a separate, legal entity with its own business and name, operating within its locality. As licensees of the Boatshed system, all offices have standard working practices, standard procedures and use standard agreements and contracts, so that each office maintains the highest levels of customer service and professionalism. By using this website you agree that each and understand that each Boatshed Business and Website is operated under licence and each Boatshed Office is independently owned and operated. By using this website you agree to our standard terms and conditions
All particulars detailed on Boatshed websites and offices are intended to give a fair description of the vessel but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, these particulars are not a part of any contract or offer and are supplied on the understanding that all negotiations shall be through Boatshed Brokerages, who are acting as brokers for the vendor. The vendor is not selling in the course of a business unless otherwise stated. The prospective purchaser is strongly recommended to check the particulars and where appropriate, at his own expense, to employ qualified agents to carry out surveys, structural and/or mechanical & electrical.
We place a high value on your privacy, which means:
1. We will never sell or rent your e-mail address.
2. The information we collect is for usage within our own organisation only.
Each of our opt-in e-mailed newsletters has its own, clearly-stated remove procedure. Please review that information included in each newsletter for remove instructions.
Boatshed will remove your details from our records at any time if you wish.
Boatshed is registered with the ICO Information Commissioners Office.
This site and content is copyright Boatshed 1998 - 2015. All rights reserved.
Boatshed Inc. hereby authorises you to view, copy and distribute the contents of this site subject to the following conditions:
The contents of this site are used for informational purposes only.
Any copy of the contents of this site or portion thereof must include a copyright notice in its entirety.
The material on this site is protected by copyright and/or database rights throughout the world and is owned by Boatshed or its Licensees. You may not commercialise any of the contents of the website unless you have obtained our prior written consent. Appropriate acknowledge of the copyright owner is required if material is republished in any format, even where we have given our consent.
The words "Boatshed" and the logo are registered trademarks of Boatshed Inc. and may not be used without our prior written consent.
Note that any information, know-how, technology, software, program, publication, design, process, or idea described in this site may be the subject of other rights, including other intellectual property rights, which are owned by Boatshed Inc or other interested parties and are not licensed to you hereunder.
Boatshed website Terms & Conditions
Boatshed Inc, a company incorporated in Gibraltar, with Boatshed.com Ltd, a company incorporated in the UK, Boatshed International Ltd, a company incorporated in Guernsey and NMK Media Ltd, a company incorporated in Guernsey (together the "Boatshed Group") has established and operates this website with its licensees (the "Site") subject to the terms and conditions set out below ("Terms and Conditions"). By accessing and continuing to use the Site, you accept these Terms and Conditions, as follows:
1. You understand, acknowledge and accept that each Boatshed business and office is (a) an independent person or legal entity separate from (i) the Boatshed Group and (ii) each other Boatshed business and office (b) is independently owned, controlled, managed and operated (c) is a licensee operating under licence from Boatshed Inc (“Licensee”) (d) is not an agent for the Boatshed Group or other individual Boatshed businesses or offices and (e) is solely responsible for its own obligations, acts and omissions.
2. You understand, acknowledge and accept that the Boatshed Group is not party to any contract to buy or sell a boat appearing on the Site, is not a party to your contract or agreement with a Licensee or a brokers and has no control of, or responsibility for, a Licensee operated client account.
3. Boatshed websites may include inaccuracies, outdated information, defects, omissions and/or other errors. The Boatshed Group and the Licensees do not make any warranties or guarantees regarding the accuracy, reliability or correctness of any information on Boatshed websites. The Boatshed Group and the Licensees reserve the right to modify or update any information on Boatshed websites, but undertake no obligation to do so. Any users of Boatshed websites should not rely upon opinions expressed at the websites when making business, financial, personal or any other decisions. Your use of, or reliance upon, any website content, including content generated by a Licensee or third parties, and other information made available on any Boatshed website, is at your sole risk.
4. In no event shall the Boatshed Group, its directors, officers, employees and/or their successors in title be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage whatsoever arising out of, or connected to, any conduct by a Licensee or a third party, or in connection with the use of or reliance upon any Boatshed websites (including, without limitation, any liability arising from theft, breach of contract or negligence).
5. The Boatshed Group and the Licensees will not be liable for any damage howsoever caused including, but not limited to any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, or line failure. The Boatshed Group and its Licensees will not be liable for any damages or injury that results from the use of, or the inability to use, the material in this Site, howsoever caused.
6. The materials contained in or displayed on this Site and Boatshed websites are provided 'as is' and without warranties or representations of any kind either expressed or implied. The Boatshed Group and the Licensees disclaim all warranties of satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose. The Boatshed Group and the Licensees do not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free.
7. The Boatshed Group, the Licensees and any other party involved in producing or delivering the Site and Boatshed websites assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing of the Site, or of your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, videos or audio from the Site.
8. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Boatshed Group and the Licensees from and against any and all claims, demands, loss of funds and liability arising out of, or in connection with your use of or reliance upon the Site or any Boatshed website.
9. Any exclusion or restriction of liability contained in these Terms and Conditions shall apply only to the fullest extent permitted by English law.
10. The Site and content is copyright Boatshed 1998 – 2015. The Site and the content, functionality and design of the Site is protected in the UK and elsewhere in the world by copyrights, trademarks, designs and/or design rights and other intellectual property rights or either, being owned by the Boatshed Group, its Licensees or certain selected companies. None of the Site, the Site content, the Site functionality or the Site design, nor any part of any of each, may be used in any manner whatsoever, except either as provided for in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site or within the strict terms of the written permission of Boatshed Inc obtained for the proposed use in advance of such use (and in respect of which the Boatshed Group neither warrants nor represents that your proposed use will not infringe any third party rights).
11. The trademarks and logos displayed on the Site, including the word 'Boatshed' (the "Trade Marks") include the registered and unregistered trademarks of Boatshed Inc, Licensees and other businesses. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions on the Site may be construed as granting any licence or right to use any of the Trade Marks without the prior written permission of Boatshed Inc or other proprietors of the Trade Marks. Any use of the Trade Marks or any other content on the Site except as provided in these Terms and Conditions is strictly prohibited.
12. You may, subject to paragraph 13, download copies of the materials contained in or displayed on the Site and print off pages of the Site for personal use only provided that (a) you do not remove or alter any copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials and (b) all use is for lawful purposes only. Neither the content of the Site nor any part of it may be distributed, reproduced, modified, transmitted, reused, re-posted or used for public or commercial purposes without Boatshed Inc's prior written permission. Any copy of the contents of this site or portion thereof must include a copyright notice in its entirety.
13. If you download any software from the Site, the software, including all files, images, contained in or generated by the software and accompanying data (together the "Software") are deemed to be licensed to you by Boatshed Inc. Neither title nor any intellectual property rights are transferred to you, but remain with Boatshed Inc. You may not resell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise convert the Software to a human perceivable form. Either of us may terminate the licence at any time immediately with or without notice and on such termination you must destroy all materials including (but not limited to) the Software obtained from the Site and all copies.
15. The Boatshed Group has not reviewed any sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is entirely at your own risk.
16. The Boatshed Group controls and operates this site from its UK head office. All communications regarding this web-site should be addressed to Boatshed Inc C/O The Engine House, Royal Clarence Yard, Weevil Lane, Gosport, Hants, PO12 1AX. UK.
17. You are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws relating to the use of or otherwise connected with the Site. To the extent that this Site or any activity contemplated by it would infringe any law of a jurisdiction other than England, then you are prohibited from accessing this Site or attempting to carry on any such offending activity and this provision shall override all other provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
18. All information given in this Site applies to the Boatshed Group and Licensees only and is correct at the time of publication, but is subject to change without notice. It is not intended to give rise to any legally binding obligation and may not be considered to make any representation on any matter.
19. Any use of the Site shall be subject to English law and any dispute arising from such use or otherwise in connection with the Site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of Justice in London, England.
20. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 is hereby excluded.
21. This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
22. The Boatshed website has been translated for your convenience using translation software powered by Google Translate. Reasonable efforts have been made to provide an accurate translation, however, no automated translation is perfect nor is it intended to replace human translators. Translations are provided as a service to users of the website, and are provided "as is." No warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy, reliability, or correctness of any translations made from into any other language. Some content (such as images, videos, Flash, etc.) may not be accurately translated due to the limitations of the translation software.
The official text is the English version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal effect for compliance or enforcement purposes. If any questions arise related to the accuracy of the information contained in the translated website, please refer to the English version of the website which is the official version.