Contact UsBoatshed Guernsey
About Boatshed Guernsey
Selling a Boat with Boatshed
- Every boat is personally visited and appraised by an experienced broker on our team
- We take over 100 photos, detailed video walk-throughs and 360 degree images
- We sell all types of boat; sail & power, catamarans & monohulls, luxury motor yachts & fishing boats, coastal & offshore cruising boats
- Boats are marketed globally but with a local expert presence
- We have an extensive network of preferred partners to facilitate all aspects of yacht ownership including registration, technical services and yacht delivery
- All our brokers are passionate & knowledgeable sailors and powerboaters
- We operate under the code of practice of the British Marine Federation
- We sell your boat twice as fast according to independently verified statistics!
- 1,000,000 registered boat buyers
- 260,000 unique visitors per month
- 1500+ boats sold per year
- 70+ Boatshed branches world-wide
- 2.2 average visits prior to a sale - our buyers pre-qualify themselves because we provide so much information online!
Buying a Brokerage Boat with Boatshed
When you are buying a boat, you are in complete control at every stage of process. You can be reassured that Boatshed brokers are knowledgeable & experienced professionals who operate according to a strict code of practice. We are also serial boat owners and have been through the process of buying and selling our own boats several times before - we understand what is involved from all sides!
We are happy to help you with friendly advice and professional service before, during and after the purchase of your boat. Just give us a call and we will do the rest!
Servicing your boat with Boatshed
Tom Whitby is an ABYC Certified Marine Electrical, Diesel and Systems Technician and Marcus Wilson is a fully qualified Electrical & Mechanical Engineer with 40 years of experience in the field. We can solve small problems fast and advise on cost effective upgrades, refits and larger repairs!
We are delighted to offer deeply discounted marine labour rates on any boat listed for sale with us!
Buying a New Boat with Boatshed
We are the European agents for Vision Catamarans, St. Francis Catamarans and Rapido Trimarans. We are also the the exclusive agent for the Advanced Wing Systems Wing Sail. The Vision 444 with Oceanvolt electric propulsion and AWS Wing Sail will arrive in mid 2020and will be exhibited at all the major boat shows. Test sails are available year round so please contact us for more information!